• The next Cleveland Hill Union Free School District Board of Education meeting will be held at 6 p.m. Wednesday, May 3, in the Community Room at Cleveland Hill High School, 105 Mapleview Road.
• The Cheektowaga Central Board of Education will next meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday, May 2, in the high school boardroom, 3600 Union Road.
• The Cheektowaga-Sloan Board of Education will hold its next meeting at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, May 9, in the boardroom at Woodrow Wilson Elementary, 166 Halstead Ave.
• The Maryvale Union Free School District will hold a public hearing for the 2017-18 budget at 6 p.m. Monday, May 8, in the Samuel R. Bennett Building, 1050 Maryvale Drive.
• The Cleveland Hill School District is enrolling all incoming kindergarten students for the 2017-18 school year. In order to be eligible for kindergarten in September 2017, children must reside in the Cleveland Hill School District and be 5 years of age on or before Dec. 1, 2017. Call the registrar at 836-7200, ext. 8540 for more information or to register.
St. Joseph’s Collegiate Institute has named the following Cheektowaga students to the first honor roll for the third quarter of the 2016-17 school year: David A. Crooks and Christian J. Maddex, both ninth-graders; Alex J. Depczynski, 10th-grader; William J. Ainsworth and Tyler J. Depczynski, both 11th-graders; and Nathan Martens 12th-grader.